Thursday, 22 January 2015

Synopsis

The article in my magazine will be discussing the importance of voting for example why teens should be able to have the freedom to have an input about the country we live in, I will be using some slang terms to make the reader feel as though the article is more of a conversation therefore they it will not be dull for them to read. I will be using statistics to show how many teens are involved with politics then explain why they should understand the policies of each campaign which will hopefully trigger the audience to make a conscience decision of which party they would vote for.

As my magazine is aimed at girls I will include the history of voting for women which will make the audience realise that it is important for them to get involved because all of the work previous women have fought to receive women's rights. 


No comments:

Post a Comment