I went out to the locations I will be filming in. The first two pictures show the outside of college, I will be filming the middle section of my film here. I think this is suitable because my script contains a car park and luckily there is one just outside of the media centre. The bottom two pictures show the media studio, I will be using this because my film contains a hall/conference room and I think this is a good setting because it has a large space for the actors and it is generally used for media purposes anyway so it will be good to film in.
These two locations are good because they are both in college therefore they are easy for my group and I to get to so we don't have to waste our time travelling, we can just go straight to filming.




No comments:
Post a Comment