Saturday, 24 January 2015

Magazine spread practise


In this lesson we copied a thumbnail that we had designed in class. Here you can see the design of a double page spread, on each page I inserted 3 columns then put dark blue boxes in the spaces where the images would go and with the rest of the space I filled with substitute text, this is where I will be filing the text boxes with my article text. The dark blue box at the top of the double spread demonstrates where I will be putting my article title.
Before doing this task I was unaware of how to make a double page spread on InDesign when opening the software, I also wasn't too sure how I was planning on setting my magazine out however after trial and error I began to realise what sort of layout I wanted. Although I have used this software for many of my other tasks there is still that I do not know about InDesign however after each practise my understanding improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment