During our interactive lesson we used flash to make a short animation. I decided to make an animation of a tree, I didn't think it was too difficult bearing in mind I have not used the software before. However I am not very good at drawing so I struggled when drawing the tree with the brush tool. In order to make it an animation after drawing each part of the tree I clicked on insert then I went onto timeline, after that I selected keyframe. When I have selected that I carried on drawing and did this after each step.
I then repeated the same steps for a Christmas related gif. This one involved more steps however it was a lot easier because I knew the steps and I knew what to do.
The week after I tried outcome more gifs, the one below was a little more difficult than the others and it took more time to do however I got the hang of it eventually. I started off by drawing a ball on the first keyframe, I then right clicked on the 60 then moved the shape to the other side of the frame and went to the middle of that section to select create shape tween. Next I inserted a key frame at 120 which was the end of my animation, after that I right clicked in the middle of that section and selected create shape tween again and I changed the shape slightly. This step made the shape change as it was moving across the frame.





No comments:
Post a Comment