How I created my Alien Transformation gif
I chose to make the transformation of my hand moving across my face revealing red eyes and a green face. I got this idea after I searched google for alien faces, I decided the colour green would be a good idea because the it is the stereotypical colour of an alien. The red eyes add a hint of horror and it makes me appear scary.
I started the process by taking several pictures of myself on photo booth, each picture consisted of me moving my hand across my face. After I took these photos I found them in iPhoto and dragged them onto photoshop and made sure each photo was in a separate layer. I clicked on the photos that I wanted to turn into an alien, I first started to fill my eyes in red using the paint tool brush and the shade of colour I thought looked best, I then chose a green shade and used the paint tool to colour in my face, I then repeated this in the others photos that I wanted to reveal the alien theme.
No comments:
Post a Comment